If you’re looking for a role with some the highest quality equipment in the market, working for a reputable brand and have experience of developing customers then get in touch to find out more.
Strategic Account Manager - EV - Public Sector Scotland (m/f/d)
Location: Scotland | UK | Fulltime / Remote
One of our divisions, SWARCO Smart Charging, supply, install and maintain the infrastructure required to charge Electric Vehicles with a focus on commercial charging.
We are looking for a motivated, high performing Sales Professional with demonstrable experience of the key account management of technical products using a consultative solution driven approach. You will be working across the region above to manage and develop strategic public sector accounts to maximise growth. Although a solid technical sales record will be considered, experience within the industry or similar will be highly beneficial. Full product training will be provided and now is a fantastic time to join and growing industry with a very bright future.
- Develop a strategy within the existing key public sector customer base to target and achieve a sustainable sales pipeline.
- Develop a strategy with new key accounts to create partnerships, align objectives and achieve a sustainable sales pipeline.
- Tender and proposal response, aligned with the Bid Management team as appropriate
- Develop best fit solutions aligned with Key Account New Business opportunities, with support of Product, Technical and Delivery teams
- Ensure capturing of opportunities onto Sales Force and forecasting systems
- Activity generate a healthy sales pipeline, prepare proposals and close opportunities.
- Follow established sales processes for opportunity review, bid/proposal development and approval and project handover
- Self motivated, target focussed sales approach
- Consultative solution sales skill, strong customer objective handling and solution alignment (with co-operation of Product, Technical and Operational teams)
- Strong relationship management, personal influencing & communication skills (both internal and external relationships at all organisational levels)
- Well organised and structured key account management approach, able to build detailed account business knowledge
- Able to work under pressure and make important decisions and abide by them
- Ability to generate and deliver a presentation in line with your target audience and associated agenda
- Ensure that all activities are conducted within our Health and safety and Environmental policies
- Ability to meet company standards as set forth in the Employee Handbook
- Skills or experience with personal computers, including:
- Sales Force CRM, email, personal scheduling, word processing and electronic spreadsheet skills
- Continued training with SWARCO Smart Charging products and business services
- Attention to detail with strong administration and co-ordination skills
Competitive salary and commission scheme
25 days holiday